INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Inventory Management System
Saitec's Inventory management software helps tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents. Inventory management software is necessary to avoid product overstock and outages. It is a tool for organizing inventory data replacing the earlier used hard-copy form.
Our inventory management software helps reduce carrying costs. The software is used to track products and parts as they are transported from a vendor to a warehouse, between warehouses, and finally to a retail location or directly to a customer.
Inventory management software is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Maintaining a balance between too much and too little inventory.
- Tracking inventory as it is transported between locations.
- Receiving items into a warehouse or other location.
- Picking, packing and shipping items from a warehouse.
- Keeping track of product sales and inventory levels.
- Cutting down on product obsolescence and spoilage.
- Avoiding missing out on sales due to out-of- stock situations.
Top Features of Invertory Management Software :
Customizable stock issue method
- First in first out
- Last in first out
- Average rate
- Standard rate
- Weighted average
Operations based on Accounts Name
- Eliminates the need to remember or look up any code list
- The effect of each entry on the respective accounts is done spontaneously, thereby giving you any information updated to the last minute (including evaluation).
- Only limit is the hard disk space you have
Unlimited Number of Financial Years Simultaniously
- Provision for working on multiple financial years has been provided to enable you to work for any previous or new financial year simultaneously. To change to any financial year the only condition is that the data files for that financial year should exist on the disk.
Closing Balances tranferred to next financial year
- This process can be executed as and when any changes in the vouchers of the previous financial year are made, providing an open hand to the user to make amendments before finalization.
Unlimited Definable Paramters like
- Item Categories
- Order types used for inward and outward stock movement
- Warehouses one software manages all warehouses at a single installation
- Records stocks at any of the warehouses of the company, thereby giving the advantage of instant information of stocks at all locations for easy decision making.
Unlimited number of companies (optional)
- Any number of companies can be operated from the same program at an additional nominal one-time fee for the company.
- Any user can be restricted to the extent of
- Use the option
- Add data
- Modify existing data
- Delete data
- All or in combination of the above. If however, the usage right is not given to a user, the user cannot enter the option, bringing into effect all the above restrictions.
Re-creation of item ledgers
- In case of any discrepancy (possibly due to frequent power failures, file corruption etc.), the complete ledger can be re-written at the press of a key
Records and Links, All Inward and Outward Stock challans with their Packing List, Purchase Order and Production order details
- Also records any wastage and/or shortage allowable for the item and checks if packing list total tallies with the challan entered
Opening stock with parties
- Keeps a track of the stock with the parties at the year beginning for easy accountability and Recovery
Check and Pass Bills
- Allows you to assign challans to the bills received to ensure accurate and timely updating in accounts with a check for duplicate bills
- At any time during the operation of the SYSTEM, if you feel the need to do calculations to arrive at a figure, a simple calculator will pop-up for your help at the press of a key
Purchase Order Recording and Printing
- Prints and records all purchase orders raised for stocks to parties and keeps a track of the supply status
Common entry format for all vouchers
- Helps in fast and easy data entry as the voucher format for all types of voucher are the same
Buyer order recording
- Records buyer orders and links them to stocks which have specifically been purchased for the purpose and also helps determine the extent of progress in production
Currently Available Reports (Periodic and Yearly)
- EAll the reports are printable on the printer or the screen
- EPrints a list of transactions that have been done during the day which helps in counter checking the stock status as also rectify mistakes that may have gone unnoticed
Purchase order status
- Prints the status of supply against the purchase orders issued to parties for supply of material
Party stock ledgers
- Prints ledger for stocks issued to or received from the parties
Party stock flow
- Maintains and prints a record of material given to each party for processing based on the original material that was issued for the purpose
Priced (item) stock ledger
- Prints the status of each item that has been issued for processing to various parties
- Gives an at a glance status of total material issued, received and on hand
Party wise summary
- Prints an at a glance status of material transacted form parties in any of the selected categories, also helps to avoid excess dependency of any one party
Item wise summary
- Prints an at a glance status of material transacted from parties, also helps in selecting parties to whom further orders for the material can be places
- Prints a list of all material against which bills have not been received or are yet pending approval from the concerned authority , also helps in determining the approximate value payable in the near future
- Prints a fast, slow and non-moving items analysis, this helps in determining the dead stock in the warehouses which can be considered for disposal
- Prints a report informing of the amount payable to the parties for items received against which bill have been registered